With a Passion
Our selection of antiques is based on originality, colour & patination - that tactile finish.
From a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we stock items we love.
- Pr of Thomas Hope style mahogany armchairs£380
- Rare Minsterley Montgomery oak dresser base c1780RESERVED
- Antique mahogany stool c1860 perfect £480
- Antique 18thc oak Shropshire dresser base 185cms£2250
- Antique Masonic Lodge wooden sign dated 1841£595
- Rarel original e 18thc Welsh Dresser c1730 52"l£5950
- Antique Set of 5 oak French chairs c1900£375
- Antique E 18thc walnut bureau bookcase ,mirrors £10950
TweetsTweets by @michaelmelody
About Melody Antiques
My wife Margaret and I have been in antiques and vintage for over 40 years. We started on a cold market stall in Chester and ending up with a 10,000 sq ft store in the same city.
When we sold our business in 2001 we had one of the biggest export /retail antique businesses in the north of England.
We now operate from major fairs. Whether it's a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we only own items we love. Most of our stock selection is based on originality,colour and patination - that tactile sense you get when you stroke a piece of well waxed furniture.
I am also a regular on TV's "Dickinson's Real Deal" and "Secret Dealers".
Melody Antiques has been a member of LAPADA for over 30 years.
Member of LAPADA www.lapada.org
Member of CINOA www.cinoa.org